We have so many new Power Automate Actions to share with you! We’re constantly updating and upgrading our Power Automate Connector, Flowr. Your one-stop-shop for media manipulation and quick flow building!
Not using Flowr yet? Start your free trial today! We even have a free plan!
So, what’s new with Flowr…
Utility Actions for building flows fast!
- Utility – Array Add Items
- Add the item(s) provided to the JSON array provided or targeted using a JSONPath expression
- Utility – Array Contains Value
- Check whether the JSON array provided or selected using a JSONPath expression contains the value provided
- Utility – Array Count Items
- Count the total number of items contained within the array provided
- Utility – Array Get Item(s)
- Select and return an item from the JSON array provided or targeted using a JSONPath expression
- Utility – Array Remove Duplicates
- Remove duplicates from the JSON array provided or targeted using a JSONPath expression
- Utility – Array Remove Items
- Remove the item(s) defined from the JSON array provided or targeted using a JSONPath expression
- Utility – Array Reverse Items
- Reverse the order of the items contained with the JSON array provided or selected using a JSONPath expression
- Utility – Remove Text Between Values
- Return a string value extracted from two defined points within the string value provided
Excel at Excel!
Add, delete and get Excel rows with our new Power Automate Actions
Rotate and flip images with ease using Power Automate
Word, PowerPoint and PDF
- Extract Attachments from PDF
- Extract and return embedded files from the PDF document provided
- Populate PowerPoint
- Populate a Microsoft PowerPoint file (PPTX) with data derived from a JSON document
- Update Word – Table of Contents
- Update the ‘Table of Contents’ in the Microsoft Word document provided
As always, how-to blogs will be coming for these actions, so keep your eyes peeled. 👀
We drop new Power Automate Actions regularly! Want to keep up to date with our latest Flowr Actions? Make sure you sign up for our newsletter!