Data security is a hot topic, and we understand why! We take your data protection as seriously as we take our own; that’s why we always keep everything within Microsoft.
Being a Microsoft Partner has its perks; we solely use Microsoft Azure PaaS (Platform as a Service), which means your data never leaves a Microsoft Datacentre and is governed by Azure security throughout the entire process lifecycle.
So, what’s your data’s journey when I use Flowr?
Suppose you’re on a Free, Standard, Midsize or Large subscription when you trigger a Flowr action within Power Automate. We encrypt your data and send it to your quickest Encodian-based Microsoft Azure Datacentre (UK, Germany, USA, Canada, or Australia). From there, we process your action and wipe your data. Encodian never sees any of it, then it’s re-encrypted and sent back to you.
It’s that simple! However, if you want to choose a specific geolocated Azure Datacentre to process your information, we suggest you consider our Enterprise subscription.
How we keep your data safe
- We encrypt your data whenever it is in transit or at rest by using 256-bit AES encryption.
- We have current SHA-256 and RSA Encryption Certificates for all API (Application Programming Interface) services.
- All our API services use TLS1.2 as a minimum and enforce the HTTPS protocol.
- We never store your data – we count actions.
- We are ISO 27001 certified and work by the best practices in the industry
So, you know that working with an Encodian connector, you are as safe as when you work within your own Microsoft Azure environment. But if you don’t want your data to leave your infrastructure, we can cater to this with our Dedicated subscription.
We hope that clears everything up for you about what happens to your data. All that’s left is to do is… 🚀 get automating for free today!